The Hidden Secret In Behind This Product
Research has revealed that CBD oil for pets is used in treating diverse conditions in pets as well as in human beings. Similar to human beings, pets are affected by several types of illnesses that affect their well-being.
Like the case of human beings, CBD oil works in pets through the Endocannabinoid system. The Endocannabinoid system is an important part of the body that is linked to the nervous system that is triggered when cannabinoids like CBD oil are consumed.
Every mammal, bird, reptile, and fish has an Endocannabinoid system. On the other hand, scientists believe that its main function is to regulate stress reactions.
What is CBD Oil for Pets?
CBD oil is a product of the hemp plant used for medicinal and well-being purposes. CBD oil is effective due to the presence of the Endocannabinoid system in human beings and animals.
This system assists in regulating sleeping patterns, immunity functions, digestion, and memory among others. When you give CBD oil to your pets, it manipulates their bodies directly because of its naturally occurring cannabinoids present in their Endocannabinoid system.
Benefits of CBD Oil for Pets
- Reduces pain inflammation – CBD oil has painkilling ingredients that act together with the pet’s vanilloid receptor to help relieve pain.
- Reduces anxiety – Adding CBD oil to your pet’s food helps normalize the chemical discrepancy and bring the condition to normalcy.
- Stimulates appetite – The most common symptom of diseases is the loss of appetite. Nevertheless, CBD oil assists in restoring your pet’s appetite and motivating him to eat.
- Accelerates recovery – Pets are prone to running, playing and sniffing, and may get wounded from the frequent motions. CBD oil can accelerate your pet’s recuperation by enhancing the flow of blood.
Can CBD Oil Get Your Pet High?
The majority of pet owners are doubtful about administering CBD oil on their pets. However, the fact that CBD oil can’t get you and your pet high still stands.
Instead, it provides healing and therapeutic ingredients, hence, different from other cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. CBD oil has no psychoactive ingredients of THC. Thus, your dog cannot get high even when taken the CBD oil in excess.
How to Administer The Product?
The following are the recommended ways through which you can give CBD oil to your pets:
- Mix with a treat – Pets enjoy being treated, you can give CBD oil to your pets through normal treatment is as this ensures they take the CBD product. Select a CBD product with the preferred taste for your pets and mix it into their treatments.
- Use a dropper – at times, apply the pet treatment directly using a spoon or dropper. Even though this is a complex method, it is efficient in getting the CBD oil into your pet’s system.
- Add CBD oil to their food – another successful way of giving CBD oil to your pet is by adding it to their food. This technique ensures they swallow the product. Keep in mind that the majority of dry foods conceal the taste of the CBD product.
The Recommended Dosage
The accurate amount of CBD oil dose differs from product to product. A study carried out on the Safety and Clinical Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Treatment of Osteoarthritis in Dogs. Pharmacokinetics revealed that there were no visible side effects. Medically, canine brief pain inventory and Hudson activity scores revealed a significant decline in pain and enhanced activity on the ingestion of CBD oil.
On the other hand, to make sure your pet doesn’t ingest overdose, adhere to the following dosage guidelines:
- For CBD Oil – the universal dosage is 2 -4 drops taken 2-4 times daily. However, you can regulate the dose depending on the size of your pet.
- CBD Capsule – they contain 5 to 20mg of CBD. Even though, the accurate number of capsules needed for your pet differs from product to product. However, the recommended dose is one tablet taken 1 to 2 times a day.
- CBD Dog Treats – it differs in strength hence it should be given as per the manufacturer’s guideline.
Are There Any Side Effects on Using This Product?
It should be clear that there is no complete research done on the health and risks of giving CBD oil to your pets. More research is required in 2020 to establish more CBD oil benefits for our pets.
The United States Food and Drug Administration is yet to approve CBD oil for both humans and pets. Likewise, they have not yet recommended any precise dosage charts.
Hence, understanding the amount of CBD oil dosage for your pet is not yet clear. This is the main reason why the FDA is still researching this sector before they can 100% approve it for the controlled market.
For that reason, you are advised to start giving your pet CBD infused products in smaller dosages. Additionally, you should at all times verify and seek advice from your veterinary doctor prior to giving it to your pet.
Conclusion – Will You Give it Your Pet?
Finally, CBD oil has enormous benefits to the health and well-being of your pets. It does not have any side effects, will not make your dog high, and lastly, it does not cause any addiction to your pet. Nonetheless, as explained above, when administering CBD oil to your pet, it is very important to follow your veterinary doctor’s guidelines. Always ensure that you go for a product that your pet will enjoy.
Our Recommended CBD Oils for Pets
1. HempWorx CBD Pet Oil
The company pays close attention to precisely what they use in their pets’ bodies, and they are sure you do too! They offer delicious 250mg Bacon flavored CBD oil particularly made for your pets. Their premium oils contain 5mg of CBD per serving. Now you have something for every member of your household, as well as your pets.
- 5mg of Cannabidiol (CBD) per serving
- Natural Bacon Flavor
- The power of hemp and CBD supports the pet’s overall health.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, CBD-Rich Whole Hemp Extract, and Natural Bacon Flavour.
For pets 1-25lbs, use a half dropper twice daily. For pets 26-50lbs, use a full dropper twice daily
Store away from excess heat, light, and humidity to preserve freshness
As a supplement, mix into your pet’s food or water once or twice daily or as advised by your veterinary doctor.
N/B: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS 250MG OF TOTAL CBD AND LESS THAN 0.3% THC
2. HempWorx CBD Dog Treats
These are HempWorx Dog chews with natural cannabinoids. Certainly, they make their chews an old fashioned way. Using all locally sourced ingredients, they carefully made treats for your pet without wheat, corn, soy, sugar, salt, artificial preservatives, glycerin, waxes, or hydrogenated oils. Thereafter, they bake it in the oven until done.
- 2.5mg of active CBD per dog treat
- Beef flavored
- Wheat free, soy-free, corn-free
- Organic and locally sourced ingredients
- Made in the USA
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Garbanzo Flour, Potato Flakes, Cheddar Cheese, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Natural Beef Flavour, Coconut Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) as a natural preservative.
3. LolaHemp CBD Oil for Dogs | Natural Relief for Your Pet
Why Choose LolaHemp for Your Dog?
- Certified lab testing to ensure safety, quality and concentration
- Holistic wellness for your pet
- Made from artisanal, hand-harvested organic hemp
- No prescription required
- Full-spectrum oil made with CO2 extraction
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer support Shop Now
Video About LolaHemp for Pets
LolaHemp Product Disclaimer
LolaHemp products contain less than 0.3% THC and are federally legal. Their hemp products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and, this information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.