CBD oil for pets is a supplement that is used in treating several types of illnesses that affect the well-being of pets and other animals.
Like the case of human beings, CBD oil works in pets through the Endocannabinoid system. The Endocannabinoid system is an important part of the body that is linked to the nervous system that is triggered when cannabinoids like CBD oil are consumed.
Every mammal, bird, reptile, and fish has an Endocannabinoid system. On the other hand, scientists believe that its main function is to regulate stress reactions.
What Is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is a product of the hemp plant used for medicinal and well-being purposes. CBD oil is effective due to the presence of the Endocannabinoid system in human beings and animals.
This system assists in regulating sleeping patterns, immunity functions, digestion, and memory among others. When you give CBD oil to your pets, it manipulates their bodies directly because of its naturally occurring cannabinoids present in their Endocannabinoid system.
CBD Oil For Pets | The Benefits
- Reduces pain inflammation – CBD oil has painkilling ingredients that act together with the pet’s vanilloid receptor to help relieve pain.
- Reduces anxiety – Adding CBD oil to your pet’s food helps normalize the chemical discrepancy and bring the condition to normalcy.
- Stimulates appetite – The most common symptom of diseases is the loss of appetite. Nevertheless, CBD oil assists in restoring your pet’s appetite and motivating him to eat.
- Accelerates recovery – Pets are prone to running, playing and sniffing, and may get wounded from the frequent motions. CBD oil can accelerate your pet’s recuperation by enhancing the flow of blood.
CBD Oil For Pets | Can It Get Your Pet High?
The majority of pet owners are doubtful about administering CBD oil to their pets. However, the fact that CBD oil can’t get you and your pet high still stands.
Instead, it provides healing and therapeutic ingredients, hence, different from other cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. CBD oil has no psychoactive ingredients of THC. Thus, your dog cannot get high even when taken the CBD oil in excess.
CBD Oil For Pets | How To Administer The Product?
The following are the recommended ways through which you can give CBD oil to your pets:
- Mix with a treat – Pets enjoy being treated, you can give CBD oil to your pets through normal treatment is as this ensures they take the CBD product. Select a CBD product with the preferred taste for your pets and mix it into their treatments.
- Use a dropper – at times, apply the pet treatment directly using a spoon or dropper. Even though this is a complex method, it is efficient in getting CBD oil into your pet’s system.
- Add CBD oil to their food – another successful way of giving CBD oil to your pet is by adding it to their food. This technique ensures they swallow the product. Keep in mind that the majority of dry foods conceal the taste of the CBD product.
The Recommended Dosage
The accurate amount of CBD oil dose differs from product to product. A study carried out on the Safety and Clinical Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Treatment of Osteoarthritis in Dogs. Pharmacokinetics revealed that there were no visible side effects. Medically, canine brief pain inventory and Hudson activity scores revealed a significant decline in pain and enhanced activity on the ingestion of CBD oil.
On the other hand, to make sure your pet doesn’t ingest overdose, adhere to the following dosage guidelines:
- For CBD Oil – the universal dosage is 2 -4 drops taken 2-4 times daily. However, you can regulate the dose depending on the size of your pet.
- CBD Capsule – they contain 5 to 20mg of CBD. Even though, the accurate number of capsules needed for your pet differs from product to product. We recommend that you take one tablet 1 to 2 times a day.
- CBD Dog Treats – it differs in strength hence it should be given as per the manufacturer’s guideline.
Are There Any Side Effects On Using This Product?
It should be clear that there is no complete research done on the health and risks of giving CBD oil to your pets. We need more research to establish more CBD oil benefits for our pets.
The United States Food and Drug Administration is yet to approve CBD oil for both humans and pets. Likewise, they have not yet recommended any precise dosage charts.
Hence, understanding the amount of CBD oil dosage for your pet is not yet clear. This is the main reason why the FDA is still researching this sector before they can 100% approve it for the controlled market.
It is advisable to start giving your pet CBD-infused products in smaller dosages. Additionally, you should at all times verify and seek advice from your veterinary doctor prior to giving it to your pet.
Conclusion – Will You Give It Your Pet?
Finally, CBD oil has enormous benefits to the health and well-being of your pets. It does not have any side effects, will not make your dog high, and lastly, it does not cause any addiction to your pet. Nonetheless, as explained above, when administering CBD oil to your pet, it is very important to follow your veterinary doctor’s guidelines. Always ensure that you go for a product that your pet will enjoy.
Veterinarian Formulated CBD Products For Pets
1. CBD Oil For Dogs | Smoky Flavor Pet Drops
Our particularly created CBD oil tinctures for dogs allow you to feel good as you take care of your pets. We use premium, non-GMO, and vegan hemp to create CBD oil tinctures. Hence, this ensures that your pets get the plentiful properties of CBD.
Our products are made from hemp-derived CBD using a unique manufacturing process. This guarantees the powerful properties of CBD without elements of THC.
Our products are available in different flavors. On the other hand, we provide the best products.
Properties Of CBD Oil For Dogs
Our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD oil products contain all the ingredients necessary to help promote a better overall quality of life. The liquid formula provides accurate control over the intake, hence ensuring that your pet gets the required amount of CBD.
CBD Oil For Dogs Application
Like humans, pets have individual reactions to CBD. Our CBD oil tinctures for pets come in a wide range of concentrations, from 150 mg to 5000 mg of CBD in each bottle. It comes with a dropper for ease of administration. We recommend that you should start with lower amounts increasing gradually as needed. Above all, for the best results, maintain consistency for at least one month prior to making any adjustments.
Why Choose CBD Oil For Dogs?
CBD Oil for Dogs has Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract. USA farms that grow non-GMO hemp for human products are the same source for animal products. We subject ets’ products to third-party testing in ISO certified lab.
The only disparity is that we produce our pet tinctures with flavors and concentrations with the needs of animals’ in mind.
2. CBD Dog Edibles | Hemp Biscuit Treats
Would like to give your best friends some natural relief and goodness? Our CBD Dog Treats provides all the properties of CBD inside a tasty treat made without THC. They manufacture the products from Broad-Spectrum Hemp CBD oil.
CBD Dog Treats Application
Each treat contains a diverse concentration of CBD. Thus, you can tailor your pet’s daily requirements to their needs. Depending on size, shape, and other factors, every pet will react differently to CBD. We recommend that you start with a lower amount and increase gradually.